- Business and commercial law - including assistance for start-up’s, established businesses and their related business transactions.
- Personal injury – routinely addresses physical and emotional harm caused by the negligence of others.
- Criminal defense - providing concentrations in drug offenses, sex crimes, and white collar crimes.
- Divorce, matrimonial and family counsel - successfully resolving child custody issues and negotiating spousal support in the most amicable manner.
- Real estate and land issues – oversees real estate transactions, disputes, closings, permitting concerns and oversight on foreclosures.
- Bankruptcy – assists with debt relief for both individuals and businesses for Chapter 7, 11, and 13 bankruptcies.
- Estate planning and probate – provides guidance for will preparation, trusts and asset management.
- Landlord/tenant law – provides representation for both property owners and tenants, protecting the rights of both parties.
- Civil and commercial litigation – provides expert representation during lawsuits, disputes, breach of contracts and issues of negligence.
- Mediation – routinely assists disputing parties in reaching a cordial agreement.
The Keith, Winters & Wenning Difference
This compassionate team is responsive and dedicated to providing a high level of service, always addressing customer inquiries and concerns, promptly and with care. The lawyers at Keith, Winters & Wenning take the time to listen to the client’s legal concerns, getting to know them, analyzing their options and then providing valuable, solution-based information for the best outcome. This team of dedicated lawyers also pride themselves in the regular communication they have with each client, quickly providing statuses of cases with the ultimate goal of obtaining only the excellent results for Bradley Beach, New Jersey residents and other surrounding areas.
With top-tier representation in a number of legal areas, this savvy team is well-known for their dedication to professional conduct, a commitment to practicing ethical law and a pledge to ensuring each client is treated with respect and care. As a unique team of divorce lawyers in NJ, the team at Keith, Winters & Wenning, L.L.C. offers legal precision, insight and know-how when it comes to representing clients residing in Monmouth Ocean and Middlesex counties. For a free consultation, contact the office of Keith, Winters & Wenning to discuss a wide array of legal concerns.