Other noteworthy contributions that Mr. Garfinkle has made to the practice of legal ethics include:
- Serving as a legal ethics consultant for Thomson-Reuters, LLC.
- Writes a monthly column on attorney ethics for The New Jersey Law Journal.
- Regularly contributes to national law forums to include: Lawline.com, West’s LegalEdCenter.com, Solo Practice University, the Association of Federal Defense Attorneys, Rocket Matter CLE, and many others.
Mr. Garfinkle is also a regular presenter at Seton Hall on matters of legal ethics with recent presentations and lectures to include:
- Oct. 1, 2014 - Seton Hall Law Review Annual Ethics Symposium - Ethics and the Art of Advocacy.
- Feb. 10, 2015 - Seton Hall Circuit Review Symposium - What Lawyers Need to Know About Professional Ethics.
- April 2014 - NJ-ICLE’s Business Law and Corporate Counsel Symposium - Selected Ethical Issues in Business Law.
- April 2015 - Thomson Reuters Bridge the Gap Panel - Attorney Business and Trust Accounts.
The Marc D. Garfinkle Difference
Marc D. Garfinkle knows what it takes to counsel and represent other attorneys. Defending other attorneys is Mr. Garfinkle’s niche. As a legal ethics attorney in New Jersey, Marc successfully assists lawyers in advanced ethical matters. Mr. Garfinkle realizes that the ramifications of an ethics investigation can be life-altering. Offering assistance to other lawyers during their District Ethics Committee hearing and related ethics audits and investigations means that Mr. Garfinkle remains abreast of all the unique challenges that New Jersey attorneys often face. By assisting other lawyers with complex issues such as personal addictions, job-related stress and other challenges that impact their careers, Mr. Garfinkle is making significant contributions to the field of law. He also successfully represents future lawyers who are seeking admission to the New Jersey Bar.
With a solid commitment to forming long-term relationships with clients Marc D. Garfinkle is there to serve the needs of all New Jersey lawyers. He provides high quality representation in a friendly manner and with reliability. For lawyers who have an ethical legal matter that requires immediate attention, contact the office of Marc D. Garfinkle, an expert legal ethics attorney in New Jersey for optimal solutions.